Do you have a passion for everything that has to do with customs? Then we are looking for you! Join our team as a customs declarant for 38.75 hours a week.
WHO ARE WE?
Royal Burger Group is a reliable logistics partner with over 200 years of knowledge and experience. As an independent forwarder, we provide logistics services across the board, such as containers, general cargo and project cargo. Our team consists of a mix of young, experienced, creative and energetic employees.
Burger Logistic Services (part of the Royal Burger Group) specializes in putting together customized solutions for transport by sea, air and road. Are you someone who likes to arrange things properly and are you not afraid of a logistical challenge? Then come and work with us in Rotterdam.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
- Keeping up with new customs legislation;
- Setting up internal procedures and carrying out monthly checks with regard to the customs declaration;
- Performing internal audits to continue to comply with AEO/ISO requirements;
- Implementation and execution of the new Customs Management System (DMS);
- Researching customs related questions across Europe;
- Doing checks on non-archived documents;
- Drawing up customs forms and transport documents;
- Contribute to improving and making more efficient customs processes and systems in the department;
- Drawing up, checking and handling customs documents;
- Reporting technical customs problems, as well as proposing solutions for this;
- Maintaining contact with various parties, including customs, customers and carriers.
WHAT DO WE ASK?
- You have an MBO 4 diploma in the direction of Logistics;
- You have the diploma ‘Vakopleiding tot Declarant’;
- You have at least 3 years of work experience as a fully-fledged Declarant;
- Experience with veterinary and phytosanitary goods is an advantage;
- Communicative skills in both the Dutch and English language (writing & speaking);
- Familiar with customs related topics such as AEO;
Customer-friendly, accurate, stress-resistant and flexible;
You recognize yourself in our core values: no-nonsense, respect, honesty and involvement and are cozy and collegial;
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A varied and challenging position within an internationally oriented company;
- Immediately a permanent contract;
- An attractive salary between €3,000 and €3,750 gross based on 38.75 hours per week;
- Travel allowance;
- 25 vacation days;
- Holiday pay;
- Growth and development opportunities through internal and external training;
- Choice of collective health insurance;
- A fun, modern workplace, delicious bean coffee, fresh fruit, sporty team activities and a nice drink every now and then.
Do you recognize yourself well in the profile outlined? Then we would like to receive your application with CV and motivation via the email address email@example.com. The application opportunity closes on September 11, 2023. We monitor the responses in the meantime so that we can immediately schedule an interview in the event of a good match. So don’t wait too long to respond!
For more information, call George Broeders on telephone number 010-5063333.